Website Grants for On-Line Trading 2013
The Board is offering up to €1,000 or a maximum of a 50% grant towards the development of on-line web trading. Existing west cork businesses that wish to further develop their commercial business website and adopt new/innovative ways of online trading, both nationally and internationally can apply for this grant.
All applications must show that they operate in the commerical sphere, by way of a commerical turnover, and that they are currently viable. Part-time businessses do not qualify.
- Internationally traded service businesses
- Innovative local service businesses wishing to expand their markets
- Existing retailers wishing to develop and expand their national & international markets
- Tourism/accommodation providers
- Professional services
- Medical services
- Financial services
- Part Time
Please note that general brochure type websites are ineligible. Please refer to www.gettingbusinessonline.ie for assistance with general sites or for those who wish to obtain a basic FREE templated site and content management system with Google.
How to apply for a grant
How is a grant application reviewed?
- The West Cork Enterprise Board reviews an application and if the application is approved, the client is issued with a letter of offer. Each application will be considered on an individual basis. The Board’s decision is final.
How to draw down a grant
- Submit original invoices made out to the applicant business name
- Submit evidence of payment of the Invoices from the applicant’s business Accounts - evidence of payment should include the following:
- Bank Statements showing cashed cheques Or EFT transactions
- VISA Statements
- Bank Draft Duplicate Copy
- Photocopy of Cheque(s)
- Cash Payments INELIGIBLE
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate in the name of the Applicant’s Business
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the contracted Web Developer
- Retrospective expenditure is INELIGIBLE. (I.e. expenditure incurred prior to the date of the Board approval date)
- Please note all grant payments are made on expenditure less VAT
- Each application will be considered on an individual basis. The Board’s decision is final
- The expenditure you are claiming must be in-line with the expenditure which was approved on your application form
If you have any queries on this grant scheme please contact the Board for further information: Tel: 023-8834700 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 023-8834700 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org